Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tithing Blessings


This morning when Adam opened the door to go to work, there was a big box of food on our doorstep! He brought it in for me and then left for work, and it made me cry when I went through it...it was just what we needed; whole milk for Kyla, fruits and vegetables...bread. Somebody was so thoughtful to not only sacrifice time and money, but to think of what would really be helpful to us. A big thanks to "someone"...I think that I know who it was!
As I was thinking about it this morning, I realized that a big thanks goes out to the Lord too. Every time Adam and I have been in need, He has inspired somebody to help us, or He has worked miracles in our behalf. I am so grateful for the law of the tithe...it is so true, there is no way to outgive the Lord. As soon as we obey Him, He blesses us again, and we are still indebted to Him. I love Him and am thankful to Him for watching out for our little family always. What a loving Father in Heaven we have!

2 comments:

  1. I love this sweet story, and I am grateful for people who are angels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing, to hear your tithing testimony. Isn't Heavenly Father so good to us? And thank goodness for people who are inspired and listen to the spirit.

    ReplyDelete