Monday, April 13, 2009

I know that I have been posting a ton lately...we aren't going to have the internet for much longer, so I have to blog like crazy while I can! :-(
On Saturday Shineah and her friend came over for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt...it was so fun to see Kyla trying to catch on to what was going on. We kept explaining that a bunny had come and left her some treats in some eggs. We also gave her a little stuffed bunny, so now she thinks that the stuffed bunny gave her the "balls". (She never did catch on to the fact that they were eggs, not balls...) When she sees her bunny, she yells, "ball! Ball!" and then starts looking around in the couch, trying to find more hidden eggs.
We didn't have any egg dye, so we colored boiled eggs with crayons. It worked great, and I think that it was a lot more fun...probably that is because I am just not very good at dying them.
Kyla figured out how to get the wrappers off the chocolate we put in the eggs, and by the time we realized that she knew how, I don't know how many she had eaten. She was pretty wired last night... :-/
Our camera is lost, but Neya took some pictures, so I will have to get some from her and put them on here when I do.
Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cuteness of Easter 'balls'! I'm glad you had a great time with Shinehah too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! I love fun Easter traditions with little ones. Their excitement and amazement makes it all so fun. And then when the bigger ones get bigger and have fun doing the hiding and decorating for the little ones...it's even better!

    ReplyDelete