Monday, April 13, 2009

Just a bunch of fun, random pictures!


Naomi loving on her Uncle Daniel after her blessing!


I just love this picture! This is when she was brand new,
I think still at the hospital!


Modeling her Valentine's day glasses from Grandma!


Two beautiful girls! These are our neices Brecken and Taylor
(Ren and Russ' girls) WE MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY!

Our cute little neice, Charity...she is SO FUN!
(Matt and Lizzie's daughter...and no, the glasses aren't hers!)

My Brother Joseph and his wife Ashley...they are hilarious!
(and OH so cute!)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know that I'd use the word "cute" with that picture of Joseph and Ashley...:) Just kidding! That is WAAAY cute! Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those pictures! Naomi is a babe, Joseph and Ashley are funny, and Brecken, Taylor, and Charity are Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Joseph and Ashley are sure lookers! Where'd they get those awesome genes?

    ReplyDelete