Tuesday, May 12, 2009





We went on a family vacation to Bryce Canyon a couple of weeks ago, and I am just barely getting around to blogging about it! It was so fun, just Adam and the girls and me. We loved having family time, hiking around, and playing at the park! Truth to tell, we think that Kyla enjoyed the slides at the playground more than she did anything else! :-)


Adam was such a trooper, carrying BOTH of the girls on our hikes...all I had to carry was the water and food, which was a good thing since I am so out of shape. Don't think that I would have made it very far with more weight! Kyla loved the backpack carrier that we got for her, and wasn't at all afraid of the height or anything!


I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun and cute! I am glad you got to have a vacation! We should do a girl's night sometime in the summer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete