Thursday, May 21, 2009

Naomi


Thanks so much everyone who has been fasting and praying for Naomi! I went to the doctor yesterday, and she won't need surgery!!!   We are so relieved and grateful, her plates have not closed up and she is just fine. They still want her to wear a helmet for a few months, so we are in the process of looking into that, but her little head is just fine, and no danger of brain damage! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Ever since we fasted, I have just felt peace about it. I even TRIED to be worried yesterday before the appointment, thinking that I probably SHOULD be...but I couldn't worry. I just felt calm about the whole thing, and I know that was a blessing from Heavenly Father. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers. We sure love and miss all of you, and pray that the Lord is mindful of you and your precious families. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad she is Ok! It scared me when I heard out about it, so I definently fasted for her! I am so happy for her!

    ReplyDelete