Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grumpy Kyla







So these last few days have been pretty miserable for all of us because of one word...TEETHING! Kyla has been running a pretty high fever and has been one grumpy kid. This morning she cried and cried until I put her favorite sweater on that lights up...and I finally got a smile! Thanks for the help, Grandpa! Then she sat down with this panda blanket that Steph made her, and started yelling, "Po, Po!" (Kung foo panda...) and that made her happy too. Thanks for the help, I LOVE MY FAMILY! And I love my little Kyla.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little thing! I always HATED teething, and Braiden was even a pretty mild teether, so I hear. I hope those darn teeth pop through soon and leave her alone! Good luck, in the meantime... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Teething is the worst!! Good luck with that. I am NOT looking forward to it this go round. Glad something helped amuse her :)

    ReplyDelete