Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandma Fern's Birthday




Last weekend we had a little get-together for my Grandma Fern's 79th birthday. It was so fun to see some of the family. Kyla loved seeing her Grandpa, and I think that he loved it too! There were a few of my cousins there that I haven't seen in a few years, and it was so fun to get to know each other all over again. We got a four generation picture with the little girls, and that was special to me. My family stayed at Joseph and Ashley's house and kept little Kyla overnight for us...how brave! She loved it and didn't want to come home the next day. She sure loves Grandma and Grandpa.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun little get-together! I'm sure it was great seeing your parents and siblings, but also to see your grandparents, too - what's better than all that? Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you! And what a great 4 generation picture. Very cool, Havi!!! I hope the weather is cooperative for pictures this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Havi. I love the four generation picture, how precious! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool that you got a blog!! I think that the picture of Naomi on the side of you blog definitely looks like you and you siblings! At first when you were writing about "Grandma Fern" I thought you were talking about Fern Phelps!! Well Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hav! I love your blog!! I'm so glad you started one! I can't believe how big Naomi is!! What a little doll!!!! And little Kyla, oh I miss her!!

    I forgot that you had a Grandma Fern. I was looking for pictures of mine :) that's funny!

    Love you Hav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Kyla, you and I all look like evil fiends with our eyes all freaky. Grandma and Naomi better watch out--they're surrounded by zombies!

    ReplyDelete