Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Five Generation pictures



Can you believe it? These pictures are just so special to me, filled with people that I love. The first two are all of us, and the second two are the direct line.  A couple of weeks ago my Grandparents and parents were both up for a day, so we made a trip out to visit my Great Grandparents together. What a special memory we made! I am so thankful for this wonderful family of mine. My Great Grandma and Grandpa Campbell live only a few minutes away from us and it is so neat to be able to go visit them. I hope that these pictures will be as meaningful to the girls as they grow as they are to me! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Hav! These are so awesome! My Mom told me that you guys were able to go visit G&G Campbell, and I'm so glad my parents were there too, along with all of you! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment above was actually from me, Val, even though I'm sure Karissa would think it was sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny. I was so confused, thinking, I know I don't have an Aunt Kitty! Is that a nickname?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Havelah, those are priceless pictures! I'm glad that you guys took those. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the neatest thing!!! I can't believe FIVE Generations. That is just so great that you have those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a picture you WILL treasure forever! What a fun and fabulous picture! Miss you, love you!

    ReplyDelete